- The Catholic Christian environment in which the teachings of Christ and Gospel values are embedded.
- Liturgy and prayer as essential elements of our College life.
- The importance of the Religious Education program to our community.
- The dignity of the human person.
- The development of the whole person.
- Partnerships between Diocesan, Parish and school communities in all aspects of student welfare.
- The involvement of parents in the College community, recognising their role as prime educators.
- The pursuit of educational and personal excellence in all aspects of life.
- The importance of independent learning, and goal setting to encourage responsibility and personal achievement.
- High quality teaching and high quality learning.
- The professionalism, talents and commitment of staff who provide positive role models.
- Collegial staff relationships together with collaborative leadership and decision making.
- Opportunities for the personal and professional development of teachers.
- A sense of school spirit and identity as a community.
- Students wearing the school uniform with pride and a sense of belonging.
- A positive attitude to life and the development of self-esteem and self-respect.Structures that provide the greatest flexibility to cater for the needs of individual students.
- The safety, peace and beauty of our physical environment.
- A positive environment which emphasises Pastoral Care.
- Self-discipline and an understanding of student rights and their associated responsibilities.
- St Paul’s College is a Catholic co-educational school based upon the Gospel values. We invite individuals to share, celebrate and grow in their faith, emulating Christ in the context of our times. The College fosters the Catholic tradition of involvement in the wider community.
- We actively promote the development of the whole person to become fully human, empowering students to aim for personal excellence. In partnership with families, we emphasise leadership, responsibility, service, and the dignity of the individual.
- St Paul’s provides opportunities for academic excellence. Our development of the skills of independent learning and critical thinking is supported by a range of well-resourced curricula and extra-curricular activities.
- The support and development of the staff is an important aspect of the College and they share a common purpose as educators and carers of the students. Our pastoral care system promotes positive self-esteem in students.
- We believe that the students graduating from St Paul’s College should possess a strong sense of hope in the future.
- St Paul’s College is based upon the Gospel teachings of respect, equality, justice and peace, and incorporates a pastoral care system which exists within a Catholic environment and ethos. We acknowledge that parents are the prime educators of their children, and recognise that we work in partnership with families to promote the development, learning and self-esteem of our students.
- We actively promote the development of the whole person, recognising the worth of each student and allowing them to aim for personal excellence in a safe and supportive environment. Students are encouraged to develop a responsible attitude and desire to learn. We emphasise leadership, responsibility, service and the dignity of the individual.
- St Paul’s College fosters the Catholic tradition of active involvement in the wider community. We promote celebrations which develop our sense of identity, sense of belonging and culture.
- We believe that students graduating from St Paul’s will possess a strong sense of hope, resilience, sound values, generosity of spirit and an awareness of the importance of responsibility within their community and in relationships with others.