Home & News
St Paul’s College is a Catholic co-educational systemic school, serving the needs of students in the Macleay Valley as well as the Nambucca Valley and surrounds.
Year 10 Love Bites Workshop
LOVE BiTES is a Respectful Relationships Education Program for young people aged 15-17 years and aims to provide young people with a safe environment to examine, discuss and explore respectful relationships. Our Year 10 students will be involved in this program over two days, on the 20th and 22nd November.
A link to the Love Bites (NAPCAN) website is below which gives an overview of the program that will be presented at St Paul’s on these dates.
25 – 6 (Dec.) Year 7 – 10 Assessment Weeks
29 Graduation Dinner
29 Giving Mass
9 – 10 No students Year 7-10
16 Community Day
17 Awards Presentation (11:30am) & report distribution
17 HSC results & ATARs released
18 Final day of school for students & ATAR BBQ M/Tea
Year 7 2020 Accepted Enrolments
ALL Year 7 2020 students need to attend TWO Orientation days – Wednesday 23rd October and Wednesday 6th November 2019.
Orientation Day Information:
- Students commence at 9.00am with an Assembly in the Sports Shelter.
- A sausage sizzle will be provided at lunchtime for students.
- Students are to bring their own recess and drink.
- Students should wear current Primary School Sport Uniform (with hat) and bring a pen for writing.
- Bus buddies are allocated to each bus to ensure the correct boarding of afternoon buses – it is the parent’s responsibility to contact their respective bus companies in order to make arrangements for transport on these days, if required.
Parents and students are to attend an Information Session in the College Hall on Wednesday 6th November from 8.00am to 9.00am. This will be followed by a brief Morning Tea for parents. This is an important part of your child’s transition into secondary schooling here at St Paul’s College. Please contact the College if you are unable to attend.